The lastest Balance Series came out on May 15 and was mixed down by the super-Venezuelan-duo Fur Coat, who has got releases on labels such as Crosstown Rebels, Hot Creations, Culprit, Get Physical, My Favorite Robot and B-Pitch Control. Balance Music is a distribution, marketing and record company based in Melbourne. In their Balance Series they have previously featured Alex Niggeman, Kölsch, Hernan Cattaneo, Uone, and Danny Howells amongst others.
In this mix by Fur Coat we get some amazing tunes in a very present-sounding underground style, featuring artists like Âme, DJ Koze, Masomenos, Agoria and Radio Slave. You can hear Fur Coat’s musical energy coming out of this mix with great synth based tracks and deep and thick basslines. Half-way through this musical journey we get to hear their track “Monday” exclusively made for this Balance mix, a deep and pumping house track. The compilation is available for purchase at Beatport.
1) Tobias – If (Mathew Jonson & The Mole remix)
2) Masomenos – Post Communism in Casablanca
3) Embassy of Joy – Addiction (Patlac Remix)
4) Akabu – Phuture Bound (Âme Remix)
5) Chardronnet vs Afrilounge – Morning Poem ft. Phetote The Poet
6) Francesca Lombardo – Perseidi ***
7) Tokyo Black Star – Caballero (Radio Slave´s Innervision Remix)
8) Cesare vs Disorder – Monasterio
9) Slam – Visual Capture (Luke Slater Remix)
10) Simon Flower – Phosphenes (Efdemin Remix)
11) Fur Coat – Monday ***
12) Metronomy – Love Letters (Agoria Remix) ***
13) Fur Coat – U Turn
14) Roman Flügel – O.T.H.
15) Malandra Jr – Infinity
16) DJ Koze – Mariposa
17) Michael Mayer- Voigt Kampff Test (Barnt Remix)
Listen to the compilation preview here!
Fur Coat made the track “Monday” escpecially for this compilation.